Monday, October 21, 2013

Thank you for voting, fellow CCI members!

Dear Fellow Members of CCI

Friends, thank you for participating in large numbers at our club's elections last week.

With your support we have a fine team elected and I am quite sure that they will do a great job in the coming year. Congratulations to Mr. Sevantibhai Parikh, Mr. Rakesh Kapoor, Mr. Rajan Hiranandani, Mr. Sanju Kothari and Mr. Suresh Bafna, the winning candidates.

In my case I could not make it, but that's fair enough. There were seven candidates for five seats, so only five could win! Two did not. But no one lost! My gratitude to those who voted for me, and thereby supported my stated ideologies for our club.

On my part, I will keep encouraging the need to develop processes and systems at our club as a preferred way of managing our club. If so required by our club and given the opportunity I will guide and help with such development work, too. This will certainly help refine the services offered to members and result in increased levels of member satisfaction.  This will also ease the work stress of the management and administration. Our member's `yeh dil mange more'  and our desire for constant progress and improvements must continue. 

God bless us all! We are truly fortunate to be members of CCI.

Thanks & with warm regards,
With a request to stay in touch, my friends!

Rajiv Bhatia
(E) mandaterajiv@gmail.com
(T) 022-22672561

2 comments:

  1. "Rajeev, you are welcome always"

    "Good note"

    "Appreciate. Hope future will be more promising."

    "Keep at it."

    "Taken on the chin in fair sporting spirit!
    Kudos, May your tribe increase!"

    "Am sure you will continue the good work"

    "Voted for u"

    "Man---bad luck---u should have been there for sure!"

    "Thank you for your mail. Very sporting and frank. You will certainly have my group's support even in future whenever you offer yourself for the Committee."

    "Thank you for your nice mail! Btw I did vote for you!"

    "Sorry for not on the committee .I am surprised deserving candidate loosing the election. Better luck next time."

    "Very good gesture Rajiv.The better candidate lost. But like I said u need to be a part of a cartel or lobby to succeed."

    "Well said Bhatiaji..All the best .. There is always a next time !!"

    "Sorry to hear!! Hope u make it sometime in the future"

    " Keep up the good work, nice to hear from you."

    "Very gracious of you Rajiv..tu muskura, jahan bhi hai, tu muskura. r.I.p my friend"

    "I am delighted to note that you have accepted defeat with such humility and wonderful grace, Congratulations to you."

    "Dear Rajiv, you deserve to be with us. I tried whatever I could for you. The votes you got were pure and true supporters. Please do not give up hope."

    "Hi Mr. Bhatia. I must say that your mail spells class and is very kind of you to have sent. It is my regret that you did not make it. I was one of your supporters. Hope you make it next time."

    "Well written and gracious too.When provided with the opportunity kindly do offer the expertise required for better systems. This unselfish approach will pay in the future for your aspirations."

    "That's a lovely Email!God Bless You!"

    "Tough luck ! Very sporting. !"

    "Read your email, i like your spirit, never give up, hope you get the oppurtunity to do good for the club, i fully endorse the CCI club needs to be improved in admin., all the best"

    "Dear Rajiv, Greetings! I am indeed happy to receive your very positive mail and take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your future endeavours."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thanks for your mail. I know U tried a lot this time to win the election, but ------ u have done a lot for the Club as an individual in your own capacity, and hope you will carry on doing so. Please continue with your mission to upgrade the systems and procedures at cci. You have our best wishes. If at any time U need my support , do let me know."

    "better luck next time around, god bless"

    ReplyDelete