Saturday, October 05, 2013

Cricket Club of India Ltd. EC Elections 2013

Dear Fellow Members of the Cricket Club of India Ltd.

  • I have written to request you to visit the club in the evening, ie. 5pm to 9pm on October 18th 2013 or all day ie.  8am to 6.30pm on October 19th 2013 and cast your vote at the Executive Committee Elections 2013. Please bring your valid membership card along.

  • You have a fine choice of members to vote for, each with their competencies and strengths.

  • I have filed my nomination this year again. There are 7 contestants for 5 seats this year.

  • Ours is the best club but the `yeh dil mange more' continues. We members desire constant progress and change.  With this in mind and a desire to assist my friends on the Executive Committee, other Committees and club staff, I stand before you, with utmost humility,  to offer my services and assistance to the club, once again this year.

  • My CV/ Profile is lengthy and I will abstain from boring you, my friends, with the details. The candidates booklet may be referred to for the same. Some of my past work for the club is mentioned in the profile.

  • If elected I would be happy to work with our management team and be of assistance as may be required, to help cause an improvement in processes and systems.

  • Such efforts will certainly help refine the services offered to members. This will also ease the work stress of the management and administration. This will help to improve member satisfaction levels.

  • Besides, I am the Hon. Secretary of CCI Chambers Society and have lived across the road from the club, all my life.

  • To have helped with the CCTV, Computer Network and Wifi projects in the past has been a pleasure. I will continue to offer my expertise and experience to the club as may be required.

  • Friends I assure you that with every breath I take & every move I make, I will continue to act in the interest of our club and us members!

  • Fellow members, every vote cast is of great value to our club. I humbly request you to come and cast your vote. It will help take the club a long way forward.

Yours faithfully



Rajiv D. Bhatia
Memb. No. 1708998
(E) mandaterajiv@gmail.com
(O) 022-22672561 


No comments:

Post a Comment