Monday, October 06, 2014

The support for OD at the CCI, intensifies !

Dear Fellow Members of CCI

I am delighted that young Devesh Sharma has subscribed to Organisational Development as the right approach for our club. As a result I am pleased to extend my support to him for the forthcoming club elections for the post of an Executive Committee Member.

I  trust that this is the beginning to the end of 'political and diplomatic manoeuvres and issue resolution by appeasement' as the management style at the club. Besides, social capital which has depleted with the loss of mutual trust, will also have to be rebuilt. The only way forward is through the implementation of my vision for greater levels of Professionalism, Systems and Governance at the club.

I wish Devesh the best and with Kekoo and Viral am happy to support him.

with warm regards to all

Rajiv

mandaterajiv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment