Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude." ~Ralph Marston~

I set this blog up in 2005. The first and only post for all this time was good. It was well appreciated and stood for my beliefs. Busy with other urgencies, I did not make new posts as blogs must have regularly. I wondered what would prompt me to move forward with the blog. I wondered when the `important' would over ride the `urgencies'.

I have found a reason today.

To have an attitude of appreciation for all that I otherwise, grumble about every day. The people who surround me every day and I hackle at every opportunity with a view to enhancing their work efficiency.

One of them pointed out "Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?" ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering~

I have decided to change mine. That's because "Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude." ~Ralph Marston~

I would like to appreciate my staff and my family and their inputs to where we are all heading. "We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." ~Joseph Campbell~

No comments:

Post a Comment